Put your case in writing
Get Your Next Raise - Lesson 5
Save 20% when you buy now!
What you'll accomplish in this lesson
You have documented your target salary and all of your accomplishments and accolades, you’re ready to put your case in writing. This will help you see how strong your case is and will also help you prepare to ask your manager for your next raise.
- Put your case in writing using the Get Your Next Raise email template
- Review it, but don't send it!
Email me to ask questions or get feedback as you go! You can also reply to any of the course emails in your inbox.
- Lesson 1: Start now
- Lesson 2: Estimate your market value
- Lesson 3: Set your goal
- Lesson 4: Build your case
- Lesson 5: Put your case in writing
- Lesson 6: Ask your manager for your raise
- Lesson 7: Plan your next steps
I wasn’t sure if the value was there but now that I’ve taken it I can say that EVERYONE should take this course.
I wanted to make sure I wasn’t leaving money on the table and that I knew what my manager and company were looking for to give me a raise. This course taught me exactly what I needed to know, and Josh gave great answers to all of my questions about my specific situation.
Now I know that preparing for a raise is not difficult or overwhelming with the right guidance and the systemic process I learned in this course.Thai, Senior Software Engineer