Estimate your market value
Get Your Next Raise - Lesson 2
What you'll accomplish in this lesson
You will estimate your market value using a simple three-step process. Before you ask for your raise, it's important to have a specific goal in mind. To set that goal—your target salary—you need to know your market value.
Your market value will give you a baseline that you can adjust to set your target salary in the next lesson.
- Download the Get Your Next Raise Market Value Estimation worksheet
- Use the worksheet to estimate your market value
- Record your market value estimate in the Get Your Next Raise worksheet
- Get Your Next Raise Market Value Estimation worksheet (download)
- How to Estimate Your Market Value—Read the chapter from Fearless Salary Negotiation