- Get specific feedback to your most pressing questions—In each article, I'll answer your most urgent questions about how to get a raise at your job.
- Learn how and when to ask for a raise—How to know if there's budget and if you're ready.
- Get a detailed case study—How Shawn got a $17,000 raise with a couple short conversations.
- Plan for the three most common outcomes when asking for a raise.
Thanks to Josh's inspiration, last month was my 1 year in my current job and I just negotiated a 20% bump in my base salary!J.W., Principal Engineer
What you'll learn
- How long has it been?
- Learn how much money you're leaving on the table as you procrastinate.
- What is a raise, REALLY?
- Get a clear understanding of why companies even give raises so you can speak their language.
- How NOT to ask for a raise
- There's a right way and a wrong way to ask for a raise. Learn how to avoid the wrong way.
- When should you ask for a raise?
- Learn how to ask for a raise at the right time for the best chance of success.
- Case Study: How Shawn got a $17,000 raise with a couple short conversations
- See all of these lessons in action with this real-world case study.
- What if they say no?
- Learn how to respond to the three most common outcomes when you ask for a raise.