You have a job interview coming up with a company you really like, and it took a lot of work to land this interview. You celebrate for a moment before you realize you have a bunch of questions about your upcoming interview:
- What do you say when they ask for your current or desired salary?
- How do you stand out from other candidates?
- What questions should you ask if you have the chance?
- How do you answer questions about...?
How do you prepare for your job interview?
The more prepared you are, the more you will stand out.
Thomas had recently interviewed with a very large tech company and he made it deep into the interview process. But when he got to the final stage of the process, they decided not to extend an offer.
He felt that he was really close to getting an offer, but that he was missing something and he couldn't figure out what it was.
A couple of weeks later, he lined up another interview at a startup. He reached out to me to talk about what he could do differently for this interview, and I suggested he review this course.
Preparation is the key
Once Thomas finished reviewing this course, I asked him what he thought. He told me that he realized he could do more to prepare for the interview by learning about the company, understanding their goals, and specifically practicing with the technologies they use to run their business.
So he spent a little extra time—maybe 30 minutes—applying what he learned from Fearless Salary Negotiation.
He was totally prepared for his next interview and knocked it out of the park—every question they asked seemed really easy. Within a few hours of the interview, the recruiter called with a job offer.
With this course, you will get more job offers for better salaries
With this course, you will confidently approach your job interviews knowing you are fully prepared to answer common questions and avoid constly mistakes, and you'll get more job offers for higher salaries.
Salary negotiation doesn't have to be scary - it's a skill you can learn, practice, and improve. Read Fearless Salary Negotiation, take notes, then follow Josh Doody's step-by-step negotiation process. Your future self will thank you.Josh Kaufman, best selling author of The Personal MBA and The First 20 Hours
Everything you need to be totally prepared for your job interviews
The Interview Mastery Bundle of Fearless Salary Negotiation includes the premium interview course—11 lessons and nearly one hour of self-paced content—to teach you how to get the best job offers possible.
Each bundle of Fearless Salary Negotiation also includes:
- The 200-page book in three formats (PDF, ePub and mobi)
- Two self-paced starter courses to help you learn how companies decide what to pay you, and estimate your market value
- 4 detailed, easy-to-use worksheets to implement what you learn
- 7 email templates you can use to make communicating easier
- The Interview Cheat Sheet so you're prepared for every interview
- Course overview
- Lesson 1: Basic research
- Lesson 2: A framework for answering questions
- Lesson 3: Preparing for the dreaded salary question
- Lesson 1: Build rapport
- Lesson 2: Common pre-interview questions
- Lesson 3: Pre-interview questions you can ask
- Lesson 1: General guidelines
- Lesson 2: Common types of interview questions
- Lesson 3: How to handle curveballs
- Lesson 4: Ask questions if you have time
- Post-interview follow-up
- Lesson 1: How to keep in touch until their decision
- Course takeaways
Common questions and answers about Fearless Salary Negotiation
Will Fearless Salary Negotiation work for me? Yes. Whether you’re an experienced executive or a recent college grad looking for your first full-time job, Fearless Salary Negotiation will help you negotiate a higher salary.
Josh C. is a Senior Business Development Executive and Harrison is a recent college grad:
Using techniques from Fearless Salary Negotiation—along with the included email templates and worksheets—I accepted a new job after getting my salary increased by $20K from the original offer along with an extra week of vacation! I had the confidence to go in with a strong negotiating position based on the knowledge I gained from the book.Josh C., Senior Business Development Executive
Fearless Salary Negotiation gave me the confidence to navigate between two offers with pressing timelines, resulting in a competitive salary and challenging work.Harrison P., Healthcare Development Officer
What if I don’t need to prepare for a job interview right now? Practice makes perfect. Acing your next job interview could be worth thousands and thousands of dollars over the course of your career. The sooner you start preparing, the better you will do in your next interview.
I don’t have time for this right now. That’s not a question! But I’ll answer it anyway. ;) You can get through the entire course in less than an hour. There's no fluff, only the strategy and tacctics you need to ace your next interview.
Thanks to Fearless Salary Negotiation, I was able to earn another $11,000 with a single email. This is the most valuable email I've ever sent, and I wouldn't have sent it if it wasn't for Fearless Salary Negotiation.Justin Abrahms, Senior Software Engineer
Interview Mastery Bundle
Fearless Salary Negotiation
Premium interview course, two starter courses, the eBook, worksheets & templates, case studies, and Interview Cheat Sheet
This book is your step-by-step guide to getting paid what you're worth throughout your career.
If you're changing jobs, this is your playbook for acing interviews, getting the strongest job offer possible, and maximizing your starting salary.
If you're staying put, this is your guide to building the best case for your next raise or promotion by looking at things from a manager's perspective.
The PDF is 200 pages. You'll also get ePub and mobi versions so you can read it on your favorite mobile device or e-reader.
Click here to see a preview of the book.
You get 4 detailed worksheets and 7 email templates to help you implement everything you learn as easily as possible.
Worksheets to walk you through...
- Building your case for your next raise or promotion
- Estimating the market value of your skillset and experience
- The entire salary negotation process
Email templates for...
- Following up throughout the interview process
- Delivering your counteroffer in a salary negotiation
- Requesting your next raise or promotion
You get 3 case studies from Fearless Salary Negotiation customers.
- Kevin disclosed his current and desired salaries early in the interview process, then later realized his stated desired salary was too low.
- Ashley was prepared to accept a lateral move to a new company, but realized she underestimated her market value.
- Jason was reticent to negotiate an already-strong job offer. He didn’t want to look greedy or ungrateful.
This self-paced course gives you everything you need to be totally prpared for your next job interview.
- How to ace your next interview—an in-depth course (11 lessons, over 50 minutes) to ace your next job interview and get the best job offer possible
Be prepared and stand out.
Learn how to prepare for each phase of the job interview process so you stand out from the other candidates and get the best job offer possible.
Two self-paced starter courses to help you learn how companies decide what to pay you, and estimate your market value
- How to estimate your market value—a short course (2 lessons, less than 15 minutes) to estimate the market value of your skillset and experience in your industry
- How companies manage their salary structures—a short overview (2 lessons, less than 15 minutes) of how companies manage compensation structures to determine your salary
A simple, printable, two-page PDF to get through any job interview
- What to look for when researching a company
- How to respond when they ask for your current or desired salary
- How to answer almost any interview question
- Common types of questions you should expect
- Questions you should ask when you get the chance
- Checklists so you don't forget anything before your interview
60-day money back guarantee
If you’re not happy with the book or courses, reach out any time in the first 60 days and I’ll refund your money.
That’s it—there’s no fine print. I know how valuable Fearless Salary Negotiation is and I know you’ll find it valuable.
So how does this work? What are you buying?
When you buy The Interview Mastery Bundle of Fearless Salary Negotiation, you’ll be able to download all the files directly to your device. Everything is bundled in .zip files so you can easily download exactly what you need.
You own the book and courses.—I don’t use DRM or limit the number of devices you can use—and you will own them forever.
You can download everything in four files: one .zip file for each course and one .zip file for the book, worksheets, email templates, case studies, and The Interview Cheat Sheet. The contents of the course .zip files are organized so you can see exactly what’s inside and jump to any lesson you wish.
I’ll even email you to let you know when I update the book or courses.
Who are you and why should I buy from you?
I'm Josh Doody—a Computer & Electrical Engineer, MBA, author, and consultant. I didn't negotiate my salary at my first few jobs, but quickly realized I had left a lot of money on the table. I began negotiating and I doubled my salary in three years.
With the experience and confidence I gained from doubling my own salary, I began helping others make thousands more dollars as well. You can read their stories on the testimonials page.
I took everything I learned from my own experience and helping others and wrote Fearless Salary Negotiation, a #1 Best Seller on Amazon. My book, courses and 1-on-1 coaching have helped many people earn tens of thousands more dollars, and Fearless Salary Negotiation can help you too!
Josh’s advice helped me land a better job and a bigger salary with more benefits than I even thought possible.Eric Macam, Lead Scientist
PS The sooner you start preparing, the sooner you'll be ready to ace your next job interview.
Fearless Salary Negotiation will teach you skills you can use over and over throughout your career, earning more money every time, so this is one of the best investments you’ll ever make.
Ready to get started? Click here to ace your next interview