How do you ask for a raise?
How to confidently ask for a raise at work
- Get the free guide on how to estimate your market value—a three-phase process for estimating your market value so you can set your target salary
- Learn how to set your target salary—it's important to have a goal in mind when you ask for a raise so you can build a case to justify that goal
- Learn how to build a strong case—identify your accomplishments and accolades to demonstrate that you're underpaid
- Learn how and when to deliver your case—simple steps you can follow to deliver your case in a compelling way
- Get an email template for following up on your request
Thanks to the ideas and strategies in Fearless Salary Negotiation, I was able to negotiate a $13,000 per year raise. You would be foolish to not invest in this resource. The ROI is ludicrous.