What you'll accomplish in this lesson
You have set a specific goal, which is your target salary. Now it’s time to build your case to demonstrate that you have earned your target salary.
You’ll record all of your accomplishments—things you’ve done to add value to the company—and all of your accolades—recognition from others that you’re doing good work.
Once you’ve documented your accomplishments and accolades, you will have everything you need to build your case for your next raise.
- Document your accomplishments in the Get Your Next Raise worksheet
- Document your accolades in the Get Your Next Raise worksheet
Course participants can email me any time to ask questions or get feedback as you go!
Email me to ask questions or get feedback as you go! You can also reply to any of the course emails in your inbox.
- Lesson 1: Start now
- Lesson 2: Estimate your market value
- Lesson 3: Set your goal
- Lesson 4: Build your case
- Lesson 5: Put your case in writing
- Lesson 6: Ask your manager for your raise
- Lesson 7: Plan your next steps