What you'll accomplish in this lesson
You will schedule a meeting to ask your manager for your raise to your target salary, using some of your accomplishments and accolades to make your case. After you ask for your raise in person, you will follow up by sending the email you drafted earlier.
- Meet with your manager
- Email your manager
Course participants can email me any time to ask questions or get feedback as you go!
Email me to ask questions or get feedback as you go! You can also reply to any of the course emails in your inbox.
- Lesson 1: Start now
- Lesson 2: Estimate your market value
- Lesson 3: Set your goal
- Lesson 4: Build your case
- Lesson 5: Put your case in writing
- Lesson 6: Ask your manager for your raise
- Lesson 7: Plan your next steps